Chipmunk Cling set (1201QCL)
Merry Christmas Casual Small (668C)
Red, White, and Green Cardstock
Black and Red ink
Green and white pens
Brown shades of Copic markers
Red paper flower
Emobssing pen and gun
white embossing powder
1. Cut card front from red to 4 1/4 x 5 1/2
2. Stamp chipmunk in black, I used a paper towel to wipe off the daffodil the chipmunk was holding. Color with markers. Cut into ciricle.
3. Cut scalloped circle out of green (I used nesties dies) add white dots to all scallops.
4. Using embossing pen add snow to the grass, leaf, and end of chipmunks nose.
5. Add snow to red flower and ahdere to card with green jewel center.
6. Tie ribbon around top of card. Stamp Merry Christmas in Red on small tag and attach under bow.
7. Add doodles to edge of card and tag!
Now for the other goodies this month check out the other Designers Blogs...