Thursday, May 28, 2009

An odd coincidence!

I made this card a couple weeks ago to serve two purposes.. one to send as part of a design team application, and the other as a birthday card for my friend Debbie. Last week after I had made it we went and got pedicures and she was talking about how she'd like a little tattoo with mickey shaped balloons and her kids names in them... so yesterday when I gave her the card.. she was super excited about it, and I was happy that she liked it so much! What are the odds I'd make her a card with Mickey balloons?


4 comments:

Wendy @ Ramblings from the Sunshine State said...

thats really cute!

Anonymous said...

I inclination not agree on it. I think polite post. Particularly the title attracted me to study the unscathed story.

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you as your information.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.