Monday, June 8, 2009

My Heart Bleeds For You








This is another image that I picked from Serendipity Stamps, for my design team items... the bleeding heart. It also one happens to be one of my favorite plants.

Card Ingredients:
Stamp: Serendipity Bleeding Hearts set.
Paper: Cream water color paper, Black cardstock, and I believe the pink and black paper is Making Memories, but don't hold me to that. Ink: Black Close to my Heart Ribbon: a cheap black satin and sheer I got at Walmart and the pink loopy is something I picked up at a garage sale
Colored pencils: Prisma Magenta, Grass Green, and Green Ochre.
Other: gamsol and a
blending stump
Here are a few shots of one of my bleeding hearts. I've got two but the other hasn't done well since we moved it two years ago. And for every bit as big as this one is... my mother has one that is at least triple the size.. it's so beautiful!





5 comments:

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

I love Bleeding Hearts! How lovely!

Kathie Bailey said...

Amy, this is so pretty. I love bleeding hearts too. They remind me of my Grandma's garden as a child. We used to "pop" them much to her dismay! :-)

Yvonne Hagane said...

This is gorgeous, Amy! Really precious.

Anonymous said...

OHHH Amy you are sooo sooo talented... I don't know why you hang out with me!!!I love love love them all!!!!

anya said...

Very pretty!