Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Ring in fall....


Serendipity Stamps inspire me to use them in new and creative ways! So I pulled out some shrink plastic and went to town! Aren't these earrings just adorable? I fell in love with Fraidy Cat as soon as I saw him!
They we're also super simple to make.. stamp your image on shrink plastic with staz on ink. Color it in.. I used colored pencils (once you shrink the colors become more vibrant) punch your hole.. and shrink according to package instructions. I then used some earring findings from the craft store and a little bit of coordinating wire! And you've got earrings!

2 comments:

anya said...

AMY!!! These are so stinkin' cute! I love them! What a fantastic project!

Wendy @ Ramblings from the Sunshine State said...

Oh gosh how cute! Layla would love those, lol.