Monday, November 9, 2009

Too early for Christmas stuff?

How about Valentines and Easter?

Here are a few cards I made up with Serendipity Stamps for Mary to send as demos! I'm not sure about the card above.. it came out a little dark for Easter, but I'm still fan of the color combo.. guess Halloween colors don't translate to Easter!

Isn't this just the cutest stamp? I love it! What says I love you like cooking for the one you love?

And last but certainly not least.. my favorite of the three.. this little ducky is sooo adorable! I colored him with my copics.. and I just love the depth they give to the flower.

1 comment:

Joy said...

I love all three! When you described the first one to me over the phone it sounded sinister, but I really like it now that I saw it--it's sophisticated Easter :-)

But you know I'm a sucker for cooking and duckies...too cute! And I agree I love how the copics made the flower look!!