Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Simple is as Simple does...

Junes second challenge involves simple cards, and since they were so simple I made two... each card took me less than five minutes to put together with just things laying on my desk at the time!
My first card uses the small set Martini glass cling set (896MCL). I made a standard A2 sized card 4 1/4" X 5 1/2". Stamped the image on white colored the glass blue and cut it out with Nestabilities and matted on a coordinating card stock. Adhered a half inch strip of patterned paper and stamped It's a Party below that and attached the circle on top of the strip! See Simple.


Card number two was just as easy! I cut the flowered card stock to the A2 size. Ran a yellow ribbon around the middle and inked all the edges in black. Then I stamped The Sweetest Joy is Love (1082D) on light blue and matted it in dark blue and stuck it to the middle of the card! Done and Done!

I couldn't even drive to the store to get a card as quickly and cheaply as I made these two! Don't forget to check out the other great Design Team creations:


Anya's Blog

Lynda's Blog

Kathie's Blog

Jennifer's Blog


And as always check the new contest at Serendipitystamps.com and don't forget to sign up for the newsletter to get those awesome deals!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Very quick, simple but effective cards Amy.

Lynda Benden said...

Love these Amy! Especially the drink one!!! LOLOL!!!

Kathie Bailey said...

Wonderful creations for the challenge Amy. I'm with Lynda, when does the party start?

anya said...

Very cute, Amy! Love the one with the martini glass!

Wendy @ Ramblings from the Sunshine State said...

They are so cute! Love the colors!