Sunday, November 7, 2010

....

So about 6 months or so ago I decided I would learn to crochet... now mind you my grandmother had tried to teach me many years ago, and well I was a miserable failure. But in the day and age of youtube... I have succeded. I made a few blankets, some flowers,and a tiny wee baby hat at prayer shawl group at church.. Then one magical day at Barnes and Nobel I found the book Creepy Cute Crochet, by Christen Haden.... and knew that the little guys in the book would be next.. and since Jim bought me the book, I told him he'd get the first guy, a ninja!

Here he is being very ninja like hiding among my fall pumpkins and gourds.


And here he is blending in with my laptop.... very ninja like, right? I can't get over how stinking cute this guy is.. and that I made it?




And with so many more choices in the book look forward to more super cute amigurumi creatures in the future!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cool Amy. I love him.

krcrafts said...

omgoodness... that's simply the cutest little thing! Maybe I'll take up crochet again. Not that I know how to do it, but maybe I can teach myself again. You've inspired me :)

Wendy @ Ramblings from the Sunshine State said...

SO cute! I picked up a hook I borrowed from MIL last night and started playing around. Any tips?