Our first March challenge is to create something for a coach or teacher. When cruising through the stamps I found these adorable apples, and I knew that they were perfect for a teacher card.
733E--We Create Our Tomorrows
Water color crayons
Black Staz-on ink
blue and green beads
1. Cut green cardstock to 3"x6". Adhere to card base. Cut white cardstock to 2 3/4"x 5 3/4". Stamp apples on white with staz-on.
2. Use the water color crayons to color in the image and background. Adhere to front of card.
3. Punch border from brown and dots from brown and green. Adhere to front of card.
4. Stamp saying to the right of apples. Use a mask over the apples and stamp the saying once on scrap paper before stamping as the cards background.
5. Tie twine to the top of card and add beads.
I love the way the water color crayons add and antiqued look to the card.
Now check out all the other wonderful teacher and coach creations from the design team.