Thursday, October 27, 2011

Thankful for Serendipity

 So I'm a day late, but here is my second Serendipity project for October.  This time we were challenged to use Thanksgiving stamps and I love, love, love this kitty and puppy pilgrim set (1125 & 1126).  I decided that they would make great wine glass charms.  So I stamped them on to shrink plastic with staz-on ink, and then colored them in with colored pencils.  I then punched my holes (remember the holes shrink too), and hit it with the heat gun.  After that I made loops from copper wire and hung them on my glasses!


I think they turned out super cute!













Imagine using Serendipity stamps to make charms for every Holiday or Occasion.  Simple, easy, and inexpensive!










And check out the projects that everyone else posted yesterday on their blogs:

Anya's Blog

Lynda's Blog

Kathie's Blog

Jenny's Blog

Miriam's Blog

And for info on Serendipity stamps visit www.serendipitystamps.com

1 comment:

Miriam said...

What a great idea Amy!! So cute and useful.