Thursday, May 10, 2007

Food for Thought

The challenge this time is to describe our food likes and dislikes..

Okay so my most favorite food has to be chicken... most any way you cook it i'll eat it... umm so tasty, so moist when cooked right, smells so good... and lets face you can cook chicken just about any way with anything and it's good... unfortunately my dh is all chickened out and on a serious red meat kick... which makes my list of do not eats...

but topping my dislike list has to be Tuna Fish... and would you like to know why. my parent were on a kick when i was younger to break my picky eating habits... so I was to try everything. Well one day tuna and noodles came up and my father and I had a huge fight about it and ended up sitting at the table till like Midnight when I finally finished it. He won that battle but I won overall since he never made me try anything I didn't want to again....

1 comment:

Treighsie said...

I love chicken too and hate tuna too.