Friday, April 2, 2010

Appreciation!

I had a very productive morning! Working on special gifts for teacher appreciation week at our school! Now I know it isn't until May, but I like to be on top of things, and I'll be gone the end of April for my tenth Anniversary trip with my hubby! So I feel the need to finish up now!

I made 60... and of course had to order the stamp special just for these. He's from a Christmas set by Cornish Heritage Farms. The thank you is from Close To My Heart! My favorite part of this whole project was the awesome machine at Staples that cut all the small legal pads in half.... the machine does the whole bunch at once. I think I'm in love! Now only two other smaller projects to finish, and calls for food, and I'll be all done!

2 comments:

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

What a great idea and oh my, how they'll be appreciated. These are terrific!!

Wendy @ Ramblings from the Sunshine State said...

Those are completely adorable!