Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Feeling Crafty Tuesday...

 I made up some of these cool plastic shapes for a Disney swap and had to make some for myself... it was as easy as melting pony beads in the oven.... which is really easy.  Then some holes were drilled and chain to hang the pieces together, and a pretty bow, and new Disney decor!  I can see myself making these up in a whole bunch of different colors and patterns!

And as a general rule I haven't done a lot of sewing in the past, but my son has fallen in love with Domo.  And I found this piece of fuzzy brown fur at a garage sale and inspiration hit.  I turned it into a Domo ipod case, and he's pretty happy with it!  I just hope it doesn't fall apart!
Next month I'll be heading off to our Nations great 48th state Alaska for a mission trip.  Be sure to check back here to see how the trip is going!

No comments: