Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Christmas card in September...

 Here is my Christmas in September card I used Serendipity Stamp 943GUMC Nativity!  It's such a serene stamp, and I just love it!



 Here is a close up of the image!  I cut out several parts of the stamp and layered them on top of each other for depth.  The whole image is colored with copic markers.  And I added some stickles for star and halo shine! 




Her is sort of a side shot to see the depth.  I also coated the image with a pearl spray it makes it look even more peaceful to me! 








Check out what the other design team members created on their blogs:



Anya's Blog

Lynda's Blog

Kathie's Blog

Jenny's Blog

Miriam's Blog

And for info on Serendipity stamps visit www.serendipitystamps.com

2 comments:

anya said...

Very pretty, Amy. The paper piecing really adds a lot of dimension to this. This is a great image!

Miriam said...

Love it! Beautiful coloring too. Makes me want to get the image!