Wednesday, February 1, 2012

New Stamp Time

Serendipity Stamps as just created two new stamps.  One is a intricate heart, and the other is an egg, just in time for Easter.  I just got the stamps a couple days ago and decided to play with the egg today.  To me it looks just like stained glass.  So I stamped the image in black and embossed with black embossing powder to give it a shine.  Then I colored in the parts randomly with copics to give the look of stained glass.  Then I mounted it on several layers of label spellbinders.  Added some glitter glue to the black parts, and added some ribbon that is shiny, just like an Easter dress.  

These new stamps are amazing, head over to Serendipitystamps.com to check them out and see what other surprises might go along with them.

Happy Wednesday Everyone!

No comments: