Saturday, February 27, 2010

Well he asked for it....

Well my husband was packing today for a golf trip he's leaving on later this week... while putting on all his club covers he mentioned that he wished he had a cover for his putter. Covers are very important when flying to keep the clubs from clanking together and such.

Here's the putter!! Slazenger very nice! Has a kitty and the colors are orange and blue!


So now I mention that I could simply knit up a little cover for it in a short amount of time. So I head to my crafty closet, and find matching orange yarn Yeah! I get out my Kniffty Knitter and go to town! The results are cute but why settle for good enough when I can do better?So on goes my thinking cap... and a few extra minutes and wala it's not just your average club cover any more it's got personality!

3 comments:

anya said...

Haha, Amy that is adorable!

Wendy @ Ramblings from the Sunshine State said...

How cute!

Joy said...

That is just too cute! I love it! I can so see him using it, too!!