Tuesday, March 9, 2010

As Easy as 1, 2, 3 with Serendipities March Challenge

Hello and Welcome to the first Serendipity Challenge for March! 1, 2, 3... That was our challenge this time... One button, two ribbons, three layers. So let's get started:

I used the Serendipity Stamp Button Mushrooms Cling Set (987QCL)! Stamped it on white cardstock and colored it with Copic Markers, I just love the bright tones they give. Then inked the edges of all my layers in black... used pop dots to adhere the mushrooms onto layer two the cute birdy paper from American Crafts Blue Skies line! Layer three is the green cardstock base from the same line. Three layers: Check! Adhere the blue and pink ribbon or what ever you like, I just used scraps from my ribbon drawer. Two Ribbons: Check! I found that huge button in my stash too, and threaded it up with some of the pink ribbon. One Button: Check!


Then I used the sentiment stamp from the set and matted it using the same papers for the inside. How happy are those mushrooms? I just love them!


Now onto more fun ideas from the rest of the Design Team:


Anya's Blog

Lynda's Blog

Kathie's Blog

Jennifer's Blog


And as always check the new contest at Serendipitystamps.com and don't forget to sign up for the newsletter to get those awesome deals!

5 comments:

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

Awww...I love it! So fresh and springtime feeling! This is a darling card!

anya said...

Cute card, Amy! It is so springy and happy! Great job on the challenge!

Lynda Benden said...

Oh my gosh Amy, this is SO cute!!! You did a fantastic job with the challenge! The colors are so bright and cheery!

Kathie Bailey said...

Amy, your card just makes me smile. I love the cheerful PP and that image is adorable. I've missed it somehow and think I need to head over to Serendipity to remedy that!

Wendy @ Ramblings from the Sunshine State said...

So cute! Love the big button!