Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Feeling Nutty!

So our challenge for this week was two fold.  Use one of the border or corner stamps and use the colors in the color challenge! Lately I've been quite obsessed with two things.  ATCs: Artist Trading Cards and squirrels!  So I decided that the border I had chosen would be perfect for this!


 Using the Acorn border (385D) I colored my card with copics and stamped the acorns randomly on top.  Then I printed a cute squirrel in her house dress.. and dolled it up with some flocking.  I stuck it to the card with pop dots, and added a little dream bubble full of acorns.  I hope she has sweet dreams.

And now on to see what the other designers have created:


And as always don't forget to check out Serendipity Stamps! Mary runs a great site, has great sales, and links to the gallery and blog.

The special until the 25th of June is buy three items get the 4th free!

3 comments:

Jeanne J. said...

Your squirrel is adorable. He's like "happy thoughts" all those acorns! Really sweet!

Sue Eldred said...

too fun. Great use of the color challenge.

Miriam said...

How funny! Great way to use the acorn stamp. Cute!